Thursday, November 15, 2012

10 Things I Know


   This is the list of 10 thing I know to be true about myself and the world. Its not going to be something amazing. I just thought I would put this out there. (:



I know that my friends give me both frustration and joy.

I know that I hide a lot of things to avoid others getting hurt.

I know that happiness always comes after sorrow.

I know that emotions can be the most powerful source of motivation

I know that there is always going to be someone there for me.

I know that I may seem really thick skinned on the outside but deep inside it can really kill 
me.

I know that I have a constant craving for fun, that often leads me to trouble or injury, aka 
I’m known as the crazy one. 

I know that I may seem protective and harsh at times but I want to just protect the things I love. 

I know that people have the power to either destroy or save the world.

I know that no matter how bad my life gets there's gonna be somebody somewhere out here thats gonna be in a lot more pain. 

1 comment:

  1. Eric, your list seems really personal and I feel like I can relate to nearly all the things on your list. I also think that all of the 10 things on the list are true and I also agree with them.

    Sammie <3

    ReplyDelete