Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hard Times in Life

     “We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”  Santosh Kalwar 


       First of all I know that some peoples life is hard. And  I'll admit right now that I often complain about mine being really tough, in fact I talked about this to one of my friends Jordan, and he mentioned something that really struck because of it being so true. He said "No matter how hard you may think your life is, there will always be someone in much greater pain and agony." This was really deep in all honesty, and no offense intended but I'm surprised Jordan would be thinking of this, like it's just different then what I know him as at school and outside of school. But back to the point this quote can and probably will help me through the future. I am occasionally down at times and somehow  people *cough* *cough* *cough* Sam is somehow able to find out. Like I often hide things pretty well to avoid unnecessary drama but I mean some people just have a way to find out. And just to put this out of the way the main reason I'm down or depressed as some would say is because of me not being satisfied with the way certain things are playing out, its just not the way I thought the year would play out. I usually avoid to use cliche quotes but there have been many bumps throughout the year and some of them have been tougher then others. The main point I'm trying to make here is that there WILL be hard times in life, but just know that it's not the end of the world, and there will always be someone there for you. 

P.S. And yes this was also written partially  because of something happening recently. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment